Pages

August 15, 2014

Pre-Birthday Shopping Spree

So since my 25th birthday is next week, I decided to get myself a few things and have a mini shopping spree :) I found some awesome things at Old Navy and Banana Republic. Apparently I am loving black, white, and navy blue at the moment ;)



The bag I got on sale at Banana Republic and the pics online don't do it any justice. BR has friends and family going on right now and 30% off on sale items, so I got this bag for less then $100. This bag is going to be a great purse/diaper bag this fall and winter! It has a ton of pockets and compartments on the outside and inside of the bag. I am definitely looking forward to doing a packing video or post for this bag when I use it so stay tuned for that :) 





All the clothes and the "Holy Chic" canvas tote and baseball tee I got from Old Navy. Like always they have some great sales going on right now so I take a little advantage when I go in there. Again I walked away with all of these pieces for less then $100. That's always my goal when I go on a "shopping spree"....how many things can I get for less then $100???...ready, set, go!



No comments:

Post a Comment