Pages

September 20, 2013

Dollar Tree Fall Decorating




So I love season changes and with the approach of the holiday season amongst us I wanted to get my house decorated for fall but didn't have a lot of money to spend on seasonal decorations. Everything you see here I got from the Dollar Tree....yes, the Dollar Tree! And what makes it even better, I got my whole house decorated for $80! The Dollar Tree is a goldmine for decorating, seriously! They have everything you need and if you're a little creative and have some DIY skills or inspiration, you can create anything you want, especially for seasonal decorating, without breaking the bank. What I love most about the place settings that I purchased is that I bought red plates along with the orange which will transition perfectly for my Christmas place settings.

Some of my other favorite places to shop for seasonal decorations on a budget are Walmart, Target, Tuesday Morning, TJMaxx and Marshalls or any other discount retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment