Pages

September 17, 2013

Hello World

Hello followers! Let me tell you a little bit about me and my life. 
I am Natalie and I am 24 and live in the beautiful Charleston, SC. 

I graduated from The Art Institute of Charleston with a BA in Fashion and Retail Management. I've had the pleasure of working for two major retailers, Banana Republic and Nine West, as well as many local fashion related events like Charleston Fashion Week.

On May 5th, 2011 (Cinco de Mayo) I met a man who would change my life forever as I knew it.
...After 5 months of dating, we were engaged...


...One year later, we were married...

...And 10 months after that, we welcomed our baby girl, Lillian Grace, to the world...



I am madly in love with my husband and daughter and couldn't be more blessed to have them in my life. This blog is about my life from my love of fashion to my adventures of mommyhood. I love trying new things and being inspired by others and this is a place where I will share my experiences and ideas with the world.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment