Pages

December 13, 2013

mommy confessions: my love of the genie bra

Ok so I have a confession, I am in love with the Genie Bra. Yes the info-mercial, too-good-to-be-true Genie Bra. I bought one of these at Walmart a couple of weeks before I had Lilly because I did not fit into my bras anymore and underwire was way too painful. I tried it on and I fell in love instantly. They are amazingly comfortable and look perfect under clothes. If you get the correct size there is no sagging or anything. They are very supportive and are great for nursing and sleeping and have removable cup inserts. I went back to Walmart and bought a lot more and I'm still wearing them now.  Love, Love Love them!

mommy confessions: my love of the genie bra


Polyvore Clipper
lifewith4boys.com


The Magic of the Genie!!
community.qvc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment