Pages

January 22, 2015

50 Random Facts About Me!


What a fun way to start off the new year with a little post about 50 completely random facts about me!


I really don't get the point of Twitter, I have it but never use it

Before Lilly was born I used to spend countless hours upon hours on Pinterest, now I'm lucky if I look at it for 5-10 minutes 

I have always loved fashion and home decor, I used to redecorate my room all the time growing up

I have a fashion degree

I worked at Chick-fil-a for a summer in high school

I was born and raised Catholic

My favorite colors right now are turquoise and blush pink

I prefer gold jewelry over silver

I have always wanted to own a boutique

I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, usually 2 times...3 or more times in the summer

I have always been obsessed with office supplies, organization stuff, and stationary

I actually met my husband online

I constantly am changing things with my hair

I hated being pregnant

I will always and forever love NSYNC and Britney Spears

I pretty much never leave the house without earrings on

I was a cheerleader for a hot minute in high school

I played basketball in middle school

I have never broken a bone
(sprained both ankles and one of my wrists)

One of my guilty pleasures is almost any show on Bravo and chocolate chip cookie dough

I took guitar lessons when I was like 7 and didn't like it

My husband and I were engaged longer than we dated

One of my all time favorite movies is The Departed

My celebrity crushes are Ryan Reynolds and Chris Hemsworth

I wish I would read more books

I hope to live in the mountains one day

My husband is a better cook than I am, but he hates baking

One of my biggest pet peeves is slow technology or just technology in general, I'm technologically challenged

I have been drinking coffee daily since I was 14 or 15 years old
 (my classes in high school started at 7 am)

I had my tonsils removed when I was 8

My water broke when I was leaving a Greek Restaurant

I will pretty much try almost anything once

I love cheese puffs

I have lived in the same town on the same island my whole life
(Get me outta here :P)

My lady crush is Grace Potter 

Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons

I love turtles and owls

Our honeymoon wasn't that fun because it was cut short due to a hurricane in October 
(we went on a cruise)

Lilly is pretty much a honeymoon baby, we got pregnant within the first month we were married

I am not sure if I want to have any more kids, we haven't decided yet

I really want a luxurious treehouse built by Pete Nelson from Treehouse Masters

I have a very spoiled miniature poodle named Lucy

I have been obsessed with handbags since I was little

I hate running, jogging, or really any cardio

I love bargain shopping

Yoga is one of my favorite things that I wish I did daily

Yellow is one of my favorite colors that I almost never wear or decorate that much with
(That might change come this spring)

I have a different wipe for almost everything in my purse/diaper bag

I can't stand Taylor Swift or Luke Bryan

I live literally about 5 minutes from the beach and rarely go as often as I would like


I'd love to know some randomness about you too :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment