Pages

January 19, 2015

Products I've Used Up

Here's a look at some of the products I used up this month


1. Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have used it for years since it first came out and it is still one of my all time favorite shampoos. My hair has never been as healthy as it has been since I started using this stuff. 

2. Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray 
This item is not one of my favorites. My favorite hairspray is the Treseme Anti-Humidity hairspray but it was sold out when I went to pick up a hairspray last year and I was stuck with trying this one out. I really don't like it, my hair still poofs and frizzes out, I want my Treseme back!

3. Batiste Dry Shampoo
Best dry shampoo you can get on the market! It is amazing. Try it and see for yourself. It really works.

4.-5. Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser and Advanced Night Repair Under Eye Serum
This stuff is my favorite cleanser and skincare line to use right now. I have nothing but good things to say about all of the Estee Lauder products I've tried. 

6. Revlon Colorstay Concealor
Revlon Colorstay is my favorite drugstore brand of makeup. I use everything from this collection except mascara. This is the solid stick concealor that I use for touchups after I've done all my makeup or throughout the day if need be. 

7. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Nearly There
Favorite lipstick I've ever tried and favorite color I have ever found in a lipstick. 

8.-9. MAC Cosmetics Bronzer and Blush in Peachy Keen
Best blush color I have ever tried! Have had both of these for about 3-4 years, I can't remember. Love them both, I know the bronzer was part of a summer collection but I'm hoping they still have this blush. 

10. Degree Motionsense 48 Hour Protection Deodarant
If any of you ladies are a hormonal sweater or a stress/anxiety sweater, I have found a drugstore deodorant that actually works. I've tried everything from the women's clinical strength, to men's and men's clinical strength, all natural, and even prescription...and this one actually works!  It only took me 12 years to find one ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment