Pages

April 7, 2015

All About Them Nails

Something I try and do regularly (and by regularly, I mean maybe once a month if I'm lucky) is give myself a manicure and a pedicure. There is something about taking just a little bit of time to pamper yourself and actually get to finish something from start to finish with no interruptions. So when I do actually find the time, here are some of my favorite nail products to use:

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
This stuff is great! It's doesn't dry out your skin or feel as harsh on your nails.

Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base + Top Coat 
This is the best base and top coat in one that I've tried. I use this as a base and top coat on my toes and just as a base on my nails. 

Wet n' Wild Megalast Nail Polish
This is by far the best nail polish ever! It's only $1.99 and in my opinion looks so much better on and lasts so much longer then other more expensive nail polishes and I love the applicator brush. I usually do a light neutral shade on my fingers and a bright and bold color on my toes.

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
Okay so the very first time I used this was with the Revlon Colorstay gel nail color (it's one of those 2 part systems without the uv light from the drugstore) and the whole thing was just awful! After 3 hours my nails still were not dry and it was just gooey and I had to just take it off. But a few weeks ago I tried just using the gel top coat with my regular nail routine and the results were amazing. My nails did not chip for 4 days, which is a big thing with a very active toddler and doing the dishes 2-3 times a day. 

Good Pair of  Nail Clippers
I have no idea where I got these huge gold nail clippers, but they are awesome!

What are some of your nail favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment