Pages

April 9, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things: MARCH

Fashion
Everything is from Target
I have been living in all three of these pieces! They were perfect for the  March weather we had. This sweater dress is so comfortable and was my go-to piece when I didn't feel like thinking too much about what I was going to wear. This floral spring scarf is so lightweight and colorful which made it the perfect layering piece for my jeans and t-shirts. These gold sandals are from last year and I still find them to be the most comfortable sandal I probably own and goes with almost everything. 

 

Beauty
Too Faced Chocolate bronzer/contour in Chocolate Soleil
This has been my go to bronzer and contour lately and I love that it smells like chocolate :)

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
I have been doing a really quick and easy makeup routine lately just because I have been more busy and this mascara is so easy to put on and doesn't clump up.

ELF Makeup Setting Spray
I have seen a ton of beauty gurus using this spray to help set everything and keep your makeup lasting longer. I saw this a while back at Target and decided to give it a try and am super impressed so far. ELF has quickly become one of my favorite inexpensive brands to use and this setting spray has become part of my everyday makeup routine. It works when I use just my powder foundation and when I use heavier liquids. If you need help with your makeup lasting longer, then definitely try this stuff.  You can find ELF at Target and Walmart and everything is like under $6 which is awesome!

 Simple Micellar Water
I was a little apprehensive about trying this at first but saw a ton of reviews on it and people seem to really like the formula. I have found that I prefer to use this in the morning to get all the gunk and residue from my night cream without having to do a really long and heavy cleansing routine first thing in the morning. It claims to take off makeup and cleanse and moisturize...which I agree with, however I do not like to use this to get ALL my makeup off. I use a wipe first to get most of my makeup off, then my cleanser, and then this to get an excess off my skin.  

Household
Windex Cleaner
I found this on a clearance isle at my local grocery store and decided to give it a try and this is now my regular kitchen cleaner. A few pumps on a paper towel and I can scrub everything!

Method Dish Soap
I have heard so many people talk about this brand at Target and when I saw this on sale one week I decided to try it out. I love that this dish soap has a pump! How long did it take for a company to figure that one out?! And this limited edition scent freshens up my whole kitchen when I do the dishes. Can't wait to try some other Method products.

Tide Fresh and Clean
I have been buying this Tide for months now usually at CVS because periodically I see it on super sale (like $2) and I stock up with my extra care bucks. I love the smell of this detergent and it's been working really well so far.
 

One of my guilty pleasures is some reality shows and ridiculous drama so here's what I watched regularly last month:
Nashville
Secrets and Lies
The Royals
Scandal
 RHOBH
Amish Mafia
The Walking Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment