Pages

November 6, 2013

Beauty Products I Use on a Daily Basis

 
 
beauty products i use on a daily basis

 
 
1. Olay Complate All Day Mositurizer
This moisturizer I think is the perfect moisutrizer, it is light, not oily, and has spf to protect your skin.
 
2.  Clear Shampoo and Conditioner Damage Control (Color Treated Hair)
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner literally ever since I saw the commercial with Heidi Klum in it about 2 years ago. This is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used on my hair. I have really really thick and wavy hair and I am able to use this when I style and straighten my hair or when I just let my hair go natural and wavy. My hair has not been frizzy or had any breakage or damage in years! My hairstylist even compliments me when I go in for my appointment and is super surprised at how healthy my hair is, eventhough I may not have had a trim for 4 months! You can get it at pretty much any drugstore or grocery store, super affordable too, try it out!
 
3. Olay Regenerist Eye Serum
This has helped my eyes look brighter and less tired, especially now with not getting much sleep because of the little one.
 
4. Noxzema Deep Cleansing Face Wash
I love, love, love this face wash. It gets my skin super clean and keeps it moisturized. A big tub of facewash is super cheap too.
 
5. Olay Complete Night Fortifying Moisturizer
Love this moisturizer for night time as well. It is a little thicker then the day moisturizer but makes my skin look luminous in the morning.
 
6. Covergirl + Olay Anti-Aging Foundation
If you haven't noticed a pattern yet, I am a big fan of Olay products. I have never found an Olay product that I haven't liked. So when covergirl partnered with Olay in their makeup products I had to try them out. This foundation is the best by far that I have ever used from the drugstore. It has great coverage, isn't cakey at all, and lasts all day.
 
7. L'oreal Voluminous Million Lash Mascara
Favorite mascara of all time! I have been using this mascara probably for about 3 years now and I will never stray away.
 
8. Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad
There are so many different color combos to choose from
 
9. Revlon Color Stay Concealor
Not the best concealor, but pretty darn close, the best I can find so far from the drugstore. Coverage is pretty great and lasts all day!
 
10. Mac Cosmetics Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peachykeen
I have had this blush for a few years, love the peachy-pink-bronze color for my skintone. Mac blushes last almost a lifetime for me. A little bit goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment