Pages

September 22, 2014

Adventures in Mommyhood: New Beginning in Toddler World

Have you ever found yourself shopping for your little one and realize that nothing is in their size in the section you normally shop in...you look around some more and find your baby's size and discover the big sign above that says TODDLER?!?! Well that happened to me not too long ago when I was at Old Navy and I felt like I ran into a brick wall thinking to myself over and over again, "I have a TODDLER now!" Lilly is not considered an "infant" anymore, she is totally a toddler and I can't help but think, wow where has the time gone?! The first year is filled with so many ups and downs and new discoveries, with lots of learning going on for everyone and you have to take the time to cherish those little moments. I really made a conscious effort to soak in every small moment with her during that time. Now she is walking and sort of talking and and in to absolutely everything and I think back to those sweet, precious, calm days. I'm looking forward to these new discoveries and new adventures in toddler world and just hope I can keep up :)

Lilly's new favorite thing is to go through the spice cabinet
 and shake every single one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment