Pages

September 9, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Toddler Pre-Fall Shopping Haul

So this weekend I stumbled into Target while my husband went to a sporting goods store nearby and came across a whole table display of $4 and $5 everything (originally $6 and $7 I think)! These items are so cute and I just couldn't pass these styles up going into the fall and Lilly already growing out of 12 month items. I snatched up a variety of graphic t's and leggings, a pair of herringbone jeans, and a couple of cute fall tops with bows on them for her and walked away spending less then $50 with a coupon and my 5% discount.  SCORE!








Be sure to link up your trendy tot with KellyMegan, and Aliya!

3 comments:

  1. Kid clothes are seriously the CUTEST!! I love shopping for my goddaughters (especially when I can find big sales :) ). Found your blog through the Charleston Blogger FB page and can't wait to keep following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! I need to limit my visits to Target, seriously too many cute things in there :) Thanks for following and I hope to meet you soon through Charleston Blogger events.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete