Pages

September 26, 2014

High Five For Friday

I can't believe this is the last Friday of September! Where has the time gone? I still feel like it's June or something. This year is going by way too quickly! I've already started my Christmas shopping because if I don't start now, no one is getting anything the way my days and weeks are just flying by. So here are some of my highlights from the week:

I was able to take a 20 minute vacation and actually take a bubble bath in peace with no interruptions. Complete with candles and music :)


Working on paring down and simplifying my wardrobe so I went through my clothes and cleaned out stuff that doesn't fit or doesn't work for me anymore. 




Washed, dried, folded, AND put away 4 loads of laundry ...empty laundry baskets never happens in this house :)



Fall decorations are almost all out!



Link-Up your #H54F post here

1 comment:

  1. Empty laundry baskets make me SO happy... that's what I will be trying to accomplish this weekend! Baths are the best; so glad you could enjoy one - with candles too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete