Pages

September 8, 2014

Mommy Favorites: July & August


New Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash 
in Pistachio Cream with Magnolia
I have been a big fan of Dove soaps and body washes for years now. Dove is the only soap that I have used that makes me feel ultra clean and moisturized at the same time. This new formula and scent is  amazing. Try it out and see for yourself :) I'm certain you'll love it!

Nivea Q10 Skin Firming and Toning Collection
Mommas....I'm telling you right now to go out to your drugstore and get these two products immediately! The first product is the Skin Firming and Toning gel cream for stretch marks and cellulite. I use this on my thighs, my stomach, my hips, and my butt...yes I said my butt. The second product is the cellulite serum that I use on the same areas. The products say to use it for 2 weeks to see results. Use it for 2 weeks! I actually noticed a difference in my stretch marks and my skin within 1 week. This stuff seriously works! It is perfect to use especially for moms after giving birth and would make a great postpartum gift.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
Before, I was using Treseme Dry Shampoo and I liked it, but I had to use a lot for it to last all day in my hair. I only wash and condition my hair about 3-4 times a week and having dry shampoo is a must. I stumbled upon Batiste at Marshalls actually for $5 and tried it out and fell in love. This brand and formula I feel is stronger then Treseme and lasts longer in my hair during the day.

Moroccan Oil Intense Hydration Hair Mask
I was suggested to use this by my hair stylist the last time I got my hair done because I had a little breakage in my hair. I have been using this 3-4 times a week for almost 2 months and have noticed a great difference in my hair. I really love this stuff!

Target Sandals
These sandals are so comfortable and are very trendy right now and will continue to be trendy going into the fall. Unlike some other birkenstock styles out there the way these straps are placed make the sandal look really flattering on the foot. They are now my go-to sandal :)

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser
I have finally found the perfect cleanser! I am in love with Estee Lauder products and have really seen a difference in my skin. This cleanser is for all skin types and can even be used as a mask. I have had this container for 4 months now and have been using it twice a day and I still have some left. With all Estee Lauder products that I have tried this year, a little bit of product goes a long way, so they last a long time. Yes they are a little more expensive, but you're saving money because the products last a long time, you don't have to use a lot.

Try some of these products out and tell me what you think :)




2 comments:

  1. I've still never used a dry shampoo before! I feel like I definitely need to try one! Also, I love anything Dove, and I'm pretty intrigued by that Pistachio and Magnolia scent, so I will have to find it next time I'm shopping! Thanks for sharing! Also, I host a linkup called "Bliss" on the last Wednesday of each month with another blogger friend, so if you do these types of posts pretty regularly, you should link up! Here's the intro post if you'd like more info :) http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com/2014/02/bliss-new-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg it smells amazing! I'll definitely see you on your next link up :) Thanks for the info on it. I'm always looking for link ups.

      Delete