Pages

March 4, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things: February

FASHION

Cream Sweater
This Sweater has been a go-to piece of mine all winter long. It is so comfortable and I love the nice, soft cream color of this one from Target. I wear at least once a week (I'll admit there are some weeks I have worn it twice :-P)

Gold Sneakers
These gold sneakers from Old Navy have been my staple this month. They are so comfortable and go with almost everything I have...not to mention they are gold!

BEAUTY
 
Metallic Nail Polish
(Essie "Buy Me a Cameo")
I have been in love with metallic nail polish this past month. It is such a low maintenance manicure I can do for myself at home at any time really. It doesn't matter if my nails aren't perfectly filed and the perfect length or even if you do the most perfect job applying it, metallic nail polish looks great no matter what. I don't have a lot of time to sit a make my nails perfect so being able to just quickly apply something that is pretty and fun without having to spend a lot of time preparing and perfecting is exactly what I was looking for.



Nexxus Touchable Hold Finishing Mist
 This has been the ultimate hairspray I have been looking for for years. It is so lightweight but really helps keep the style.

 First Aid Beauty Hand Cream and Aquaphor
My skin has been so dry this winter and these two products have literally saved it. The FAB hand cream keeps my skin hydrated without making it greasy. The Aquaphor is a product I have been using on and off for a few years and it really keeps my lips and really dry patches super moisturized.


 Kate Spade Makeup Bag
I scored this beauty from TJMaxx for a steal! I love using this to put my makeup essentials in when I'm running late or on the go and have to apply my makeup on the fly.

ENTERTAINMENT
Music
Ed Sheeran "Thinking Out Loud"
Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk"
Any time these songs come on they always get stuck in my head for the rest of the day, which isn't a bad thing because I really like both of the songs. Lilly loves "uptown funk," she dances and wiggles and laughs every time it comes on...it's so funny!

TV Shows
State of Affairs
How to Get Away with Murder
19 Kids and Counting
Completely obsessed with State of Affairs on NBC and HTGAWM on ABC! They both ended last month and I really hope they bring State of Affairs back because it was so good! HTGAWM is just a jaw dropping hot mess and I love it! I've always been a viewer of 19 Kids and Counting and it started back up again last month. It's just one of those shows I enjoy watching. 


So what were some of your favorite things as of lately?


*Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin*



No comments:

Post a Comment