Pages

March 3, 2015

My Hair Care Routine


Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo
This shampoo is a great shampoo to reset your hair. You know the times when you wash your hair but when you dry it and style it you still feel like there's a lot of past products left in your hair or it doesn't feel super clean and refreshed...well this shampoo is great for really cleaning your hair. I use this once a week to really reset everything and it has worked wonders.

Clear Total Care Shampoo
This line of shampoo and conditioners has been a staple of mine for years!! My hair hasn't been healthier since I started using this years ago. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
I've been using this stuff on and off since college and it is just always a go-to product of mine that always works. 

Kuikui Oil
 This really tames the frizz, poofiness, and flyaways and protects from humidity.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Treatment
Can't tell you how much I love this stuff. It's an all-in-one product that still works for me. 

Nexxuss Comb Through Touchable Hold Hair Spray
I picked this up in a travel size just to try it out and I have to say this is the ultimate hairspray I have been looking for for a long time! It's light but still holds the style without feeling like I have hairspray on my hair. LOVE IT!

 Here is the hairdryer and flat iron I use. Nothing fancy or special about these...they were both bargain buys at either TJMaxx or Marshalls. I really like the hairdryer but could use a new flat iron...any suggestions on a good one that isn't pricey?

No comments:

Post a Comment