Pages

March 5, 2015

Thursday Fashion Files: Pink Cords!

When shopping in the Fall and Winter I always tend to forget about corduroy. But this year I have been loving my rose colored pair I picked up from Loft after Christmas. They are so comfortable and the rose color has been so lovely this winter. I love pairing them with a nice button down and a sweater with my suede booties. Very classic, comfortable, and mommy friendly!

My outfit
Loft Pink Cords | Loft Navy Sweater | Old Navy Grey Gingham shirt | TJMaxx Suede Booties

Lilly's outfit
Old Navy Jacket | Old Navy Pants | Kohls Shirt | shoes not pictured


Be sure to follow Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom and Jill at Doused in Pink for more fun Thursday style!
Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250




1 comment:

  1. Those pink coords are such a great color, especially now that we are transitioning into Spring! Your daughter is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete