Pages

March 31, 2015

Products I've Used Up (Jan-March)

I always find it very interesting to see what products other people have actually used up and what they really think of them and whether or not they would repurchase.  So here's a look at some of the products I have used up from January until now:

Bath and Body Works Hand Soap and Candle
My husband got me a stocking full of the "Merry Cookie" scent for Christmas and by February I had already used up 2 hand sanitizers, the candle, and the foaming hand soap. I love anything cookie, vanilla, or cupcake scented/flavored and he loaded me up this past Christmas and I can't believe I'm already out of half of the things he got for me. The other soap is the "Love Peach and Joy" scent that we used up in our bathroom. It was a nice fruity/cake scent that was used up quickly.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
As you all know this is one of my all time favorite beauty products. I use this stuff all the time and the tropical coconut scent was an awesome one to try. Can't say enough good things about this dry shampoo and I haven't come across a scent I haven't liked.

Aussie Moist Shampoo
I have a nice little stock pile of this shampoo in my bathroom cabinet thanks to CVS extra car bucks and coupons. This shampoo was great this past winter to keep my hair and scalp moisturized during the very dry season we had. 

Degree Motion Sense Deodorant
This has quickly become my favorite deodorant and I also have a nice stockpile of this thanks to coupons :)

Revlon Colorstay
I used up two concealers and the powder foundation. The concealers are two of my absolute favorite of all time drugstore concealers. They are very comparable to MAC concealer if not better, in my opinion. The liquid I use under my foundation and the solid stick I use over top for touch-ups. This past winter I did not use the powder too much as just a foundation since my skin was extremely dry, that's when I started experimenting with different liquid foundations and found a new favorite from Covergirl which I talked about here. But I did use the rest of this powder as a setting powder and for a little extra coverage or on days when I was feeling super lazy.

CVS Brand Apricot Exfoliating Wipes
These wipes are also an all time favorite of mine and I will continue to re-purchase these time and time again!



I'd love to know what products you've tried out or used up recently and what you think of them :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment