Pages

March 2, 2015

Get Pinspired

 I am always turning to Pinterest for inspiration, recipes, and creative ideas for my family and I love seeing all the creativity floating around. Here are some of my favorite looks from Pinterest that have inspired me the past month in choosing my daily outfit...

love this look  Like Christmas. #Plaid #Scarf #Sweater #Bag #Bracelets #Grown #Up #Grunge

Cream Cable Knit Sweater and Plaid Shirt
I have been obsessing over this combo all winter long! This sweater has been the ultimate go-to sweater of mine and I love how it looks with a pop of plaid underneath paired with a great jean and good pair of boots!


Linkup


Cargo Jacket and Leopard Scarf
I love this effortless and casual look on the days when I don't really feel like trying but want to be put together (if that makes any sense). It's a combination that I don't have to think about and this was one of my favorite looks from last month. I could wear this combo everyday!


I've had a navy and white polka dot blouse from Old Navy in my closet for a while now and only have worn it one other time. I was browsing through pinterest to find some ideas on different ways I could wear it and I loved this image I found with a dark green and camel color. I had a dark evergreen color pair of pants from Walmart and a long camel cardigan from Target that I paired with my blouse and to venture into mixing prints I added my leopard flats from Target to complete the whole look. I think this was my favorite look from the entire month! 


Come follow along with me and see the inspiration on my boards here and I'd love to see what "pinspires" you!

1 comment:

  1. I think all your Pin-spired outfits look great!!

    ReplyDelete