Pages

July 18, 2014

High Five For Friday

1. It was such a relief to have all our meals planned for the week and lunches already made for me and my husband, AND husband approved all the meals! Score for momma :) I'm looking forward to finding more recipes and delicious things to try for my family. 

2. I was able to go to Stride Rite Outlet and get Lilly walking shoes! She's not walking on her own yet, but getting so close...she walks from table to couch to tv stand and back to couch... she's so close!
Aren't these adorable? I think they are going to match like every piece of clothing she has. 
(Oh and the turquoise bag is from Target and my Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bag is behind it)



3. I have gotten a lot accomplished this week including getting all the decorations and supplies needed for Lilly's first birthday party in 2 weeks except the food of course. 

4. I love our nightly family walks after dinner



5. And last but not least, my mom was so gracious and watched Lilly one morning so I could take 1 hour and get a long awaited pedicure! Isn't it funny how a 1 hour pedicure can feel like a vacation? Whatever free moment I can get I take advantage :)


Link-Up your #H54F post here






No comments:

Post a Comment