Pages

July 7, 2014

Mommy Favorites: June



So I didn't realize until I was almost done with putting this post together that a majority of these items are beauty items. But these items are ones that I discovered last month or have been using daily for a while so I thought I'd share some of top favorites with all you other mommy's out there trying to find good products that actually work :)

Sonia Kashuk Concealer
This concealor is a miracle worker. It covers everything! From under eye circles...to scars...to uneven skin tone...everything vanishes. Try it out, it is a heavier concealor so a little bit goes a long way and it needs to be blended a little bit more then lighter ones. Another tip, I put this on after my foundation and before my powder to help set everything. 

Stella and Dot Wallet
This wallet is the perfect little wristlet and has a slot for your phone. Perfect for when I'm on the go with or without baby.

Target Towel Wrap
I love this thing. I'm literally in this all morning while getting ready and juggling the little one.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum / Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
I started using these after reading tons of reviews and let me tell you I will never stop using them unless they discontinue them which I really hope will never happen. I saw an improvement in my skin within 1 week. The fastest results I've ever gotten from any skincare product! It helped my under eye circles, complexion, and scaring on my face. I don't look that horrible without makeup anymore...ha! These are on the more expensive side, but they really have been worth the cost and these bottles should last a while before I have to buy more, some other ladies that use both of these have said that they only have to buy these twice a year. Since it is a serum, a little bit is all you need. 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Conditioner
Best thing you could put on your hair. It has everything you could ever need in one product. Try it and see for yourself.

Organix Kukui Anti-Frizz Hydrating Oil Mist
If you battle frizz and/or humidity where you live this is going to be your new BFF. This plus the it's 10 has completely changed my hair forever. I'm so glad I tried it.







No comments:

Post a Comment