Pages

July 8, 2014

Lilly's First Birthday Inspiration



I cannot believe Lilly is going to be a year old come August! Time has flown by so fast and it still feels like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I would be lying if I didn't admit I started thinking about her first birthday soon after we brought her home, I'm a planner so I like to think ahead...sometimes way ahead. I have already started shopping for decorations at the dollar tree since we are on a tight budget. We are going to do hamburgers, chips, pasta salad, fruit skewers, baby snacks for the little ones that will be there, and cupcakes with water, sweet tea, and soda for the drinks. Our house is very tiny and we have a carport, but it will probably be extremely hot here to have the entire party outside so I'm thinking of an indoor/outdoor scenario and still trying to decide setup. But for now here are some of the images from pinterest I have been using as my inspiration. 

Stay tuned for how it all turns out :)










This is the start of my party supplies from The Dollar Tree and Tuesday Morning.
Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment