Pages

July 10, 2014

My Mommy Summer Essentials



My Mommy Summer Essentials

My Mommy Summer Essentials by nataliemorelliwaters featuring leather sandals


Banana Repulic's Timeless tees are my favorite tees on the market. They hold up very well, have a little bit of stretch to them, last forever, and this new elbow-sleeve style is so flattering! They are pricey at full-price, but if you can catch them when they have a sale then definitely snatch one (or two or three) up. 

My husband got me some Alex and Ani bracelets for Mother's Day this year and I absolutely love them. Each one has their own special meaning, and they look great stacked with each other and are super affordable. I wear these everyday, Lilly likes to play with the dangling charms.  

These shorts from Target are my absolute favorite shorts that I have found after having Lilly. I'm still holding on to a little extra baby weight and when shopping for shorts at the beginning of the season I was having a very hard time finding shorts that were long enough to cover some of my imperfections on my thighs while also being flattering on my body. At first I tried bermuda shorts from Old Navy but the material was super tight and hit very low on my waist. These shorts at target cover what I need to cover and hit at the perfect spot on my waist....love them! 

My husband also got me a pair of these yoga mat sandals for Mother's Day and I have not taken them off sense. They are super comfortable and go with everything. They feel like a pillow on your feet. 

This brand is my favorite diaper bag brand. These bags have tons of pockets and organization for all your mommy and diapering needs. This bag specifically has detachable back pack straps and messenger strap so you can wear it multiple ways to fit your needs with your little one. All of their bags can be washed in the washing machine and have antimicrobial lining. And their prints are adorable! 

And last but not least, of course you need to stay hydrated this summer. I love a good large insulated tumbler to take with me everyday when me and the little one are out and about.

Striped tee
bananarepublic.gap.com



Leather sandals
urbanoutfitters.com



No comments:

Post a Comment