Pages

November 7, 2014

Friday Night Likes

(FRIDAY NIGHT LIKES: a collection of things I'm liking this week and things I've found across the internet this week)

My mother in law got me this candle last year for Christmas and I have been burning it since October hit. Hazelnut coffee has been my absolute favorite coffee flavor since I was about 15 or 16 years old. So having this scent in my house all day long has been making me very happy recently.

I have been lusting over and wanting a nice inexpensive cobalt blue handbag for about a year now and I'm really drooling over this one at Old Navy. Maybe this will make my winter capsule wardrobe shopping list. We'll see!

So I really wanted a pair of LLbean boots last year for Christmas and when my husband went to order them they were on back order until February! I told him to not even bother again this year, BUT I just stumbled across these tonight at Old Navy for half the price. These are definitely on my wishlist now :)

4. Coat
I have been searching for and looking at coats at different sites for my winter capsule wardrobe and Old Navy has some really cute styles and of course right now they have some really good sales. But I have to wait! 

So like every other girl right now, I am really wanting a tartan scarf with a more tan background with green, red and navy and possible other colors in it, but they are sold out everywhere! All I can find in my local stores or ones that aren't sold out are like mainly red, green, black, or grey plaid. Search continues. 

What are some things you are finding and drooling over across the web these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment