Pages

November 25, 2014

CVS Haul 11/25/14


So lately I have been really trying to research sales and coupon every week. From the weekly adds that come in the newspaper to coupons.com and receiving coupons when you shop, I am making it my mission to save my family as much money as possible. Two of the best places that I have started with are Target and CVS. There are a ton of ways to save at both and today I saved about $26 on my purchase at CVS and got back almost half of what I spent out of pocket in rewards to use on my next purchase! 

So here is everything I got broken down:

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese .99 and got .99 extra care buck back = FREE
Tide Simply Clean and Fresh sale $2.94 (usually about $8 or more)
Vitamin Water $1.50 and got $1.50 extra care buck back = FREE
Green Giant Canned Veggies .99 and got .99 extra care buck back = FREE
Starbucks Double Shot on sale $1.50 and got $1.50 back = FREE
Folgers Gourmet Coffee on sale $7.99(usually about $10-$11) and got $1 back = $6.99
Robutussin on sale $1.50 and got $1.50 back = FREE
Hershey's and Mars Single Chocolates are on sale .79 and got .79 back = FREE
Select 5 Gum flavors on sale $1 and got $1 back = FREE
Advil travel size on sale .99 and got .99 back = FREE

Original retail total before sales was about $46
After using CVS card $25
$2.00 extra care buck coupon brought entire total to $23 out of pocket
Earned about $11 in extra care bucks back to use so it was really like paying $12 for everything!
How amazing is that ?!?

Leave me a comment if you'd like to see more of my couponing and money saving adventures :)


1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME haul!! CVS is the only place I go on Black Friday. I have a few Extra Bucks saved up right now, so I am hoping that I'll almost make money ;)

    ReplyDelete