Pages

February 4, 2015

DIY Painted Filing Cabinet

We have been in desperate need of a filing cabinet for all of our important and loose paperwork scattered everywhere since we moved (um almost 2 years ago :-/ )  and I really wanted to find a cheap old one and give it a new funky look for my new mom cave/home office. 
So here is what I did:

 
Cheap filing cabinet...I picked this one up from Goodwill for $10

Hubby brought out the electric sander for and did the hard work for me :) 

Spray Paint used from Lowes

#besthubbyever

Hubby also painted the inside with the same metallic paint we used for the handles, love the way it turned out


My mom cave is coming together beautifully! We have about half of the room done, it's still a little work in progress but I can't wait for the finished product :)



No comments:

Post a Comment