Pages

February 9, 2015

January Favorites

I know it's a little late but I finally was able to round up some of my January favorites.
So let's take a look shall we...

 
Black Handbag from Walmart
Could not find this bag on Walmart's website, but it is sold in-store and comes in a few different colors (my store had black, dark grey, and a plum color)
I absolutely am in love with this bag. I've really been drawn toward crossbody satchels that zip lately and finding this ladylike styled one in black with gold hardware at none other than Walmart for $18 was a steal! It's on the smaller side but it's big enough to fit all my needs plus a few diapers, wipes, and snacks for Lilly. Target has a similar styled handbag that comes in an assortment of colors but retails for $40...no thanks, I'll gladly take the Walmart one :)

I have been in love with this fragrance since my first year of college when my roommate introduced it to me. It really is delicious! I've been wearing it on and off since and this winter for some reason I have been wearing it almost everyday.


I am such a huge fan of apricot scrub face wash as my exfoliate and have been using the scrub for years. But in January I discovered these cleansing towelettes at CVS and tried them out and they are now a staple in my night time beauty routine. They are great at getting all my makeup off and lightly cleansing my face before I use my Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean face wash. The cloths have these beads on them that really are great for scrubbing and getting all the dirt and grime off. 
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! 

I received this lip balm as a gift from one of my aunts this holiday and I have fallen in love with this stuff. It is so moisturizing and is the perfect lip product to wear at night before bed so your lips don't dry out and as a lip base before you put your lipstick or lip gloss on.  This has also become a staple in my everyday morning and night time routine. 

My mom had given me a bunch of products that she had either bought or had samples of that she didn't want anymore and this product was one of them. My skin has been so dry this winter, the driest it has ever been in my 25 years of life. I really was in need of a good deep moisturizer and when my mom gave me those products I started using this one immediately. It is a really thick and heavy consistency and really hydrates.   

So if you remember last year I discovered Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean cleanser and have been using it since. In January I purchased the toner because I needed a little bit more cleansing on my skin and this stuff works great at getting anything left over on your skin. It's helped with my complexion and evening out my skin tone. I really can't say enough about Estee Lauder's skin care. It's the first skincare I've ever used that actually works on my skin. 

This lip gloss I had received in the "One Hot Mama" gift set from Ulta that my husband had gotten me for Christmas. This lip gloss is the perfect color and is so smooth and has just been my go to when I'm in a rush or on lazy/casual days.

I have been a huge fan of this stuff for over a year now and still am using it and loving it. If you haven't tried this concealer yet, you need to!
 
I have found a new favorite mascara! I had been using Loreal Voluminous Lash in the gold tube for years and when I tried this new one I instantly fell in love. I love the packaging, and the applicator and the way it applies. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of mascara comes out of the tube when you pull the applicator out so you have to wipe the applicator a bunch of times otherwise you are going to have way to much on your lashes and a big 'ol mess! But I love the mascara nonetheless.

This is by far the best winter blush ever! From the perfect winter color and the formula of this creamy blush, it is just perfect. It applies so smoothly and lasts all day and even has a little bit of shimmer in it so you really don't need much of a highlighter when you use it. 
 
 
I'd love to know what some of your favorite products were last month so feel free to leave them in the comments :)




No comments:

Post a Comment