Pages

February 25, 2015

What's In My Bag...with a Toddler!


This bag is my favorite bag to use right now and it's from Walmart! I did not see it online, but it is in stores and comes in a variety of colors. I have a love affair with crossbody satchels these days and this one is the perfect size. I love the black with the gold hardware and tortoiseshell faux buckle on the front. It is perfect to carry my needs and the little bit I carry for Lilly (who is 18 months now). Since Lilly turned one I really haven't been carrying a big diaper bag that much anymore. Since I really didn't need to carry that much for her anymore I started switching to just some of my regular handbags and made sure I had enough room for a couple of diapers and wipes. I also have an "emergency car bag" that has a nice stockpile of diapers and wipes, change of clothes, and anything else I may need when we are out, but having to carry it in my everyday bag at all times is not necessary anymore.  

Bag is from Walmart | similar here | here | and here

...Here's what's in the front pocket...


 
...and here's a look inside...

...all the stuff inside...

Cosmetic Bag | Wallet | Coupon and Receipt Clutch | LOFT Sunglasses


...the goodies in the cosmetic bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment