Pages

February 17, 2015

Products I'm Not Impressed With



Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
This primer somewhat works but makes my skin break out like crazy. I don't notice a huge difference when using it anyway. I'm not big of a fan of primers from the start and don't know if I necessarily need one with my skin. This is a definite never buy again product. 

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation
Don't even get me started on this foundation. This was a definite "Youtube mad me try it" product purchase. I had seen a ton of beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about this new foundation and how great it was for oily skin. Well I bought it and tried it and I took it back the next day to get my money back, that's how horrible it was for me. Number 1 the colors are so bad, I looked like a oompa-loompa...and number 2 it made my face look and feel like I had chalk all over my face, did not cover up any imperfections but instead accentuated them. I don't have any wrinkles, but this foundation made me look like I had wrinkles...it made me look so much older then I actually am and that is the exact opposite of what you want in a foundation. It may be great for some people but I did not enjoy it and it did not work well with my skin. 

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer and Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Again, not a huge fan of primers from the start. These I received as samples in a gift set my husband got me for Christmas and I'm not impressed with them at all. They really don't do anything in my opinion. When I use the anti-crease eye primer, I still get creasing. My concealers do a better job then these primers.


No comments:

Post a Comment