Pages

October 20, 2014

Capsule Wardrobe Update


So this whole paring down and planning a capsule wardrobe thing is a lot harder than I thought. I'm already halfway through October and I am no where near done yet. So far I have definitely pared down a lot and I am currently making my shopping list and researching the exact pieces I really want to include in my wardrobe this fall and winter season. The weather here also makes it harder when the days are like 85 and you want to wear clothes for much cooler weather. 

So here is what I am thinking for my shopping list so far/ as of right now:

Boyfriend Jeans
Casual Skinny Jeans 
(already have a really dark/dressier pair of skinnies and a boot cut pair)
Tweed/Herringbone vest
A cape or poncho, preferably in a camel color
A light grey or blush colored coat for the winter
A really nice and flattering stripe t-shirt
Skinny cords
(This is a maybe item that I'm not sure if I want to add in my wardrobe yet)
A little black dress in a material that I can wear all year round
I already have a good variety of boots and fall shoes so I don't need to add anything there, except I would like a nice new pair of dressy low heels for the holidays.

And here is my ultimate wishlist and somewhat of a color scheme of things I would love to add to my wardrobe this season that I will use as a reference when picking out and budgeting pieces in to the wardrobe. Everything I want is from Loft and Old Navy so stalking those websites for good deals and sales is happening everyday :)


capsule wardrobe wishlist


LOFT mini dress
loft.com



Old Navy blue dress
oldnavy.gap.com


LOFT sweat shirt
loft.com





Jeweled top
loft.com


Long sweater
loft.com


Sweatshirt
loft.com


Loft top
loft.com




LOFT puffer vest
loft.com


LOFT blue jeans
loft.com


White pants
loft.com


Old Navy clothing
oldnavy.gap.com


Mid-heel pumps
loft.com


Mid-heel pumps
loft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment