Pages

October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday

This week has been a crazy, emotionally stressful and draining week with back and forth doctor appointments which I wont discuss about here. I am just so happy it is finally Friday and the weekend is here and we can relax a little bit.

So here are some of the positives from the week:


1. I participated in an Etsy Swap this month and I received my goodies from my swapper. Stay tuned for the reveal link up on October 22nd to see the awesome goodies I received!

2. Last Sunday Josh, Lilly, and I spent the whole day outdoors walking around King Street and the Charleston Battery and just enjoying the amazing weather we had last weekend. We didn't take any pictures because we were so into the moment that it wasn't on our mind :) I love days like that, it does wonders on all of our spirits for the week.


3. Also last weekend, we went to a local pumpkin patch and had a blast with Lilly picking out some pumpkins and looking at all the animals at the farm. Stay tuned for a post next week with more pics of our pumpkin patch adventure :)

4.  This guy has been the biggest help this week with everything that has been going on and he always knows how to put a smile on my face no matter what the situation is and I love him so much :D

5. Just making it through this week and to this weekend without having a complete nervous breakdown is a high five for me!! 

Link-Up your #H54F post here

No comments:

Post a Comment