Pages

October 16, 2014

Fall 2014 Fashion Must Haves

fall 2014 must haves

fall 2014 must haves by nataliemorelliwaters featuring embroidery shirts

These are just a few of the main things I'm wanting this season and that you can add to your fall wardrobe if you don't already have some of these pieces.

A tweed or herringbone puffer vest is something I've been seeing everywhere lately and would love to have in my wardrobe to pair with my denim and plaid shirts.

Of course a denim shirt is a classic piece that you can wear all year round so it's definitely a must have.

A plaid scarf is also a classic piece to mix and match with different prints you have in your wardrobe this fall.

A nice classic watch is always a good piece to have.

A classic bootie is something you can pair with almost anything throughout the fall and into winter.

A classic tote is a piece you can get wear out of for seasons and years to come.

I'm obsessed with capes and ponchos this season and am looking forward to adding one to my wardrobe. I think they have such a classic and chic look to them.

I already have a classic black leather jacket, but this season, I'm in love with cognac or butterscotch leather and a jacket like this one will be the perfect piece to add.

What are some of your must haves this season?


Embroidery shirt
blackfive.com



Old Navy outerwear
oldnavy.gap.com


Strappy boots
shopruche.com



Invicta 18k jewelry
bluefly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment