Pages

October 30, 2014

Mommy Uniform: Fall Edition

Mommy Uniform

So on days when it actually feels like fall here I have been living in my go-to fall pieces: my military jacket, skinny jeans, flats or my ankle booties. This combination of pieces are just what I have been gravitating to on a daily basis this fall and the pairing options are endless. From denim shirts, to plaid, to basic or graphic t's, these few pieces make for unlimited amounts of fall outfits. Rotate the skinnies for cords, or a black skirt, or whatever your style fancy may be and you're whole fall wardrobe is complete with just a few pieces. 

Out running errands in my Old Navy Jacket, Banana Republic Striped T-shirt from the summer, Walmart Skinnies, Nine West Flats from a few years ago (similar below), and Bow Wallet/Clutch from Kohls :)



Old Navy brown jacket
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy blue jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy ankle boots
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy flat shoes
oldnavy.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment