Pages

October 24, 2014

High Five For Friday

1.  Baby Shower went great last weekend and all the preparation paid off! It was great seeing some friends and family I hadn't seen in a while.

2. Josh and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with a Lilly-free picnic! Something I had been wanting to do just the two of us for like the entire 2 years we've been married...ha :)


3. I had a much needed shopping day with my momma this week and she got me some fabulous pieces that I won't be seeing until Christmas ;)

4. I started planning and shopping for Christmas gifts in August...yes, August! I start that early in order to plan out what we're getting, budgeting the items in and planning out purchasing those items. Our immediate family is almost done, just need a few more things, and now we can focus on Lilly's gifts and little gifts for each other. 

5. My husband and I have challenged each other to drink 1 gallon of water a day for an undetermined amount of time. I primarily drink water on a daily basis, but I definitely don't drink enough water during the day. We literally started yesterday and it's a little difficult to constantly remind yourself to drink, drink, drink. But just drinking yesterday, we could already feel a difference in our energy level. Can't wait to continue!


How was your week? Link up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment