Pages

October 17, 2014

High Five for Friday

1. This week on top of getting ready for a baby shower I'm hosting, I have also been getting over a funk from last week. I'm finally getting my energy back and feeling back to my normal self.

2. I have been getting ready all week for my cousin's baby shower I am throwing this weekend. I've had a ton of help from my mom and aunt and the main areas of my house are so clean and spotless, I'm not looking forward to it going back to it's cluttered, lived in mess next week. 

A little preview of some decorations


3. One night this week Lilly slept ALL night until almost 9:30 am. My husband had to check on 
her when he got up to go to work because he was worried lol Usually she wakes up in the middle of the night and half the time she ends up in the bed with us because it takes her over an hour to go back to sleep on her own. But I got almost 10 hours of sleep that night and I felt like I could conquer the world the next day!

4. Since I am throwing a fall baby shower this weekend, I had to get the outside of my house looking up to par. I hate landscaping, gardening, and I always kill flowers and plants. I just don't have a green thumb. However, we did get some fall flowers for the front of our house to add some color and look decent for house guests. (Can't wait to show pictures of the shower)

5. Still working on pairing down my wardrobe and de-cluttering our house, so more trips to goodwill have happened.

How has your week been? 
Link up here H54F!

No comments:

Post a Comment